Sunday, March 3, 2013

Stopping to Smell the Sky

I've been so busy lately that I've just forgotten how the city I live in is beautiful (partly because I live in a basement suite). I finished my scheduled time at the Golf and Travel show around 5 yesterday. My main goal was coffee. I had gone the whole day without any caffeine and my body was suffering from withdraw. On my way to the food court there was this area that had a lovely view of the water. I noticed this view and stopped. I had to get a picture before I moved on. I had been inside all day and even though I was inside then too it almost felt like outdoors. 

Its good for people to take the time every now and again to breath the outdoor air. I hope you too have a site like this not far from your house. If not, you should come visit Vancouver!  If you'll excuse me, it's a beautiful day and I'm going to play with my son outside!

I

No comments:

Post a Comment