Friday, March 1, 2013

I Hope My Head Comes Back Soon

I've been basically living in a constant state of memory loss and frustration. I think I mentioned that my son has been sick lately. He has an ear infection so it means he is an ogre (he extra cries and extra poops-Shrek). Right now it's difficult to come up with subjects to talk about because my days are filled with fruitless cleaning (he throws things around the second I put them away), dirty diaper, and a constant whining.  He is getting better now, but things are far from our regular grove.

I have not had a day off in longer than I can remember. I think it might be hard for me to post a lot in the next few weeks because it's hard for me to think.  I know it seems like I'm complaining a lot, but I feel it to be more of an explanation than complaining. Things will get easier, then harder, than easier, rinse and repeat and then I'll die. Ha, ha, ha! I do hope I have my head back soon, so that I can continue to create confusing posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment