I keep dreaming about posting, but I never get around to it. Why is there never enough time in the day to do what you want to do? I feel like all my days are filled with work. Working on my new job as a Financial Advisor. Working on taking care of my 2 year old. Working on cleaning the house. Working on my blogs and networking. Working on getting the high score on my video games. Okay, mostly all work.
I don't sit back and relax enough. It's one of my flaws. When I do relax and watch a tv show I'm usually doing something else like checking emails catching up on news, networking or even playing a game. I EVEN MULTI-TASK MY RELAXATION TIME! One of these days I'm going to have to take a spa day to relax (in about five years).
It's not just having a day to relax, but being relaxed even when things are crazy. Being able to slow down and have fun in the moment. I can do this sometimes, but \if I don't keep working my mind still goes off on a tangent. The biggest reason I want to change myself this way is for my son. I'm home all day, but we don't spend enough time playing (because the dishes need done or I need to finish whatever). I am going to make a huge effort to spend more time just having fun with my baby boy. He may be the only baby I have.
Do you relax enough? What are some of the things you do to relax?
No comments:
Post a Comment