I want to say that I love helping people out. I like spending time and working hard to make someone feel good. One example of this is my illustration blog. I like to write reviews of the blogs of other Writers and Illustrators. True, I do get more people looking at my blog because of this, but I'm doing it because it helps other people out and it makes them feel good. There are a lot easier ways for me to get more people to come to my blog. Many of those ways would be less stressful, because I'm always worried how people will take my reviews (always make a point to do positive reviews, and wont review something that's not beneficial to the reviewed). I guess I shouldn't stress about it, but I want people to be happy with how I review them.
My love of helping people out isn't just limited to blog reviews. If someone has a problem I like to help them solve it. Want to know more information about a field I know about, I'd be happy to help you out! Some people would call this paying it forward, but I don't always see it as that. I try to put out more help than I get. Sure I get plenty in return, but I do it because I love to make people feel good about themselves. This year (and beyond) I'm going to work harder to make other people feel better about themselves.
Please share if there is anything you've done recently to make people feel better about themselves!
No comments:
Post a Comment