Wednesday, February 20, 2013
My Son Doesn't Want Me to Eat
I swear my son doesn't want me to eat. I went to the fridge this morning (yesterday morning really) to make us some eggs. There were only two eggs left in the fridge, and my son is really picky about what he eats. If he's hungry enough he'll eat two eggs and whatever else is in the kitchen that he loves to eat. If not it will be a big mess on the floor. I was hoping today would be one of those days that he'd eat the eggs, so I gladly sacrificed them to him. I decided to make myself a stir fry instead. BIG MISTAKE! The second I bring out the bright orange pepper my son wants it. He kept saying "apple". I gave him half and he started stabbing it with his fork. I told him to eat it like an apple, so he somehow finds a way to take a bite out of the centre of the thing. Takes a few more bites and launches it across the floor. He's not interested in the mushrooms or onions I'm cooking and defiantly not his old eggs, so I let him down. It took me another 20 minutes to finish cooking my food because my stove top decided to stop working. I finally get to sit down with my food and he gets on my lap looking for his special cuddle time. Seriously, I don't know how I survived this long (by this long I mean two whole years) without eating! /rant
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment