Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Time

I have often thought there just isn't enough time in the day. I'm not sure who it was that decided on how much time there was in the day, but I really think this person short changed us. Just think what you'd do if you had an extra hour or two. I'd probably sleep. I think sleep deprivation stems from not having those extra two hours a day. Furthermore it must be stated that the world would be a better place if there were more hours in the day. People would get to spend more time with their families instead of being at work.

I think we should all write to our government and demand that they add two more hours to the day. Just think: Driving in rush hour wouldn't be so bad if you knew you had a couple extra hours in the day. It would also be beneficial health wise, because we'd all live longer if our lives were extended two extra hours every day. You might ask why not extend the day three or four extra hours. To that I say, No we needn't be selfish. Days get jealous easily, and would start arguing amongst themselves if they went that far.

I can't think of any down side of this except for babies... and children. These tend to need watching all 24 hours in the day. They don't let you sleep even though you have two extra hours. They still need their faces fed and babies need their diapers changed. Though it's only two extra hours of the day the messes would be doubled, because we all know that children make huge messes if they are allowed to stay up two hours past their bedtimes. They'll also stay younger longer. Okay, I've changed my mind. I'm sticking with the 24 hour clock, because 26 is just too many for me


No comments:

Post a Comment